Active I-Love-Like.BlogSpot.CoM
Loading
Last 7 Days Popular Posts
♥ i lOvE wALkiNg iN rAin WitH yOu .♥
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people
Flipping the Pillow Over to Get to the Cold Side
Anyone who doesnt take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.
I've made many m!stakes in ma l!fe, I've let pe0ple take advantage 0v me, I've expected way less then I deserve.. But I've learned fr0m bad ch0ices, even th0ugh there are s0me bad cho!ces + even th0ugh there are s0meth!ngz I can neva get back.. Pe0ple wh0 w!ll never be s0rry.. I kn0w better next t!me, w0nt settle fw anything less than wat.. I DeSeRvE!!
I've made many m!stakes in ma l!fe, I've let pe0ple take advantage 0v me, I've expected way less then I deserve.. But I've l...
Monday, June 14, 2010
I fell in love with you when I first met you
I fell in love with you
when I first met you,
I love you now,
I will always love you and
every time I see you,
I just fall even more ♥ ♥ ♥
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
All Time Popular Posts
♥ 99 facts guys LOVE about girls ♥
♥ 99 facts guys LOVE about girls ♥ 1. Guys prefer neat and presentable girls. 2. Guys love flirts. 3. A guy can like you for a minute, and...
A special world for you and me
A special world for you and me A special bond one cannot see It wraps us up in its cocoon And holds us fiercely in its womb. Its fingers spr...
How to Kl a LION ?
How To KILL A LION, COMPANIES FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING METHODS: Cognizant Method: hire a lion... ask him to stay for late nights but give him no...
I hate when you're nice to the weird kid, then BOOM stalked for life!
Girl: Slow down, i'm scared.
Girl: Slow down, i'm scared. Guy: No, this is fun. Girl: No, it's scary. Guy: Tell me you love me. Girl: I love you, slow down. Guy:...
Best friends. You fight, I fight. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge; I get in a paddleboat and save your stupid @$$.
if Yuh Cant Luv,Care Nd Respect For Yur Mom n Dad,
if Yuh Cant Luv,Care Nd Respect For Yur Mom n Dad, Yuh Cant Luv Other People Perfectly, So Think Before Leavin,Ditchin Nd Backstabin Sumone...
Mah First Love :) ♥
Top Ten Things Girls Do At Sleepovers That They Won't Admit To
10 Tested Tips That Will Get A Guy To Ask You Out! These Tips Really Work